XCALE: Asia e-Commerce Summit 2018 is set to bring in top e-commerce gurus and pioneers all in one event on September 29, 2018, 9AM at the SMX Convention Center.
The XCALE: Asia e-Commerce Summit 2018 is a gathering of at least 1,000 participants who would like to impart their knowledge on the e-commerce industry, and in the same way, to gain ideas on making a mark in this line of business. With the theme “Tapping Into the Trillion Dollar e-Commerce Industry”, the summit aims to make it known to entrepreneurs and business owners that there is so much potential in this industry.
Speakers for the XCALE: Asia e-Commerce Summit 2018 include:
- Jerry Ilao, Founder of Leapereneur / Olern, President of Ink-All-You-Can, and Co-Founder of MobileOptima;
- Marlo Hernandez, Founder of MOZ Inc., Print on Demand Expert, and Official Facebook Advertiser-Partner;
- Nikko Cruz, CEO of Ecomlion Inc., Local E-commerce Expert, and Official Facebook Advertiser-Partner;
- Ryan Labaguis, Drop Shipping Expert and Official Facebook-Advertiser Partner;
- MJ Gaan, Founder & CEO of BDI Inc. / Franeta Mall, Lazada Certified Seller-Trainer & Ambassador;
- Miguel Warren, Regional Head of Payoneer for South East Asia;
- Eric Toczko, Founder of ShineOn Jewelry;
- Moon Nguyen, Head of International Business Development of Viralstyle;
- Michael Lee, Country Manager (Alibaba Global Partner), Yuncang Philippines;
- Vincent Figueroa of OneOkada International Corporation;
- Mourese Soriano, Product Manager of Retail Products for Unionbank.
Now that the e-commerce industry is expected to reach a trillion dollar in value in 2020, this is the right time to venture out into the e-commerce industry, especially if you are a traditional business owner.
On the event, expect to know where e-commerce started, how it works, and how the experts see it grow in the coming years. Also, get to hear the success stories of Millennials, including four of which whose earnings rapidly grew to 100 million in just a year. The host of the conference is an award-winning sales guru and success coach which will make the event even more memorable.
The summit is in partnership with BDI, Inc., Franeta Mall, VendoRent, Leapreneur, Olern, EcomSecrets, Ecomlion, M02 and lnk-All-You-Can. While sponsors include OneOkada, Alibaba, Lazada, 2G0, Unionbank, Payoneer, ShineOn, ViralStyle, SnippetMedia, Fulfillmen, Ximex, Solidworks and more.
Tickets are available for P3,000 with meals and summit materials. VIP tickets are priced at P7,000 for front seat + VIP networking dinner. Both tickets are on early bird rates of P2,000 and P3,999, respectively.
To know more, visit xcalesummit.com.